We want you to love your portable HDD.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of original purchase for instructions on how to return OTCPP for a refund or exchange. Returns must be in original condition. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. However, we're happy to refund all original shipping fees paid by the buyer.
If your item(s) are broken or defective, please email us right away at email@example.com so we can make it right!
Seller Return & refund Policy:
Return or exchange item within 14 days will be effective after receiving the item. 14 days money back guarantee from the date of delivery, Please follow the policy:
- To request return information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after you receive the parcel. Your return must be postmarked within 30 days of the date you received the item.
- We do not accept merchandise for return unless items are defective that was caused by seller, in which case they will be replaced, subject to availability, or refunded at buyers discretion.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, packed well in the same condition that you received it, and the re-sale is uninfluenced. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gifts redeemed are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All the cost caused by the returning shall be borne by the buyer.
- The air bill number and clear photos of the returned parcel are required after the buyer send the parcel. Before shipping a return, photograph the item for your records.
- If buyer can't receive the ordered parcel after 3 months, buyer can contact seller for solution.
Some situations when only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- The item is not in the original condition, damaged or missing parts that were not caused by seller.
- The item were returned more than 14 days after receipt.
Some situations when seller can't refund(if applicable):
- Returns without the original packaging and documentation will be rejected.
- The packing box are opened/damaged will not be accepted for return.
- The parcel lost in the returned shipping, and the seller never receive the returned parcel.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, Please check your bank account firstly.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To return your product, you should email us.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for the risk of returned item.
- Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
All OTCPP units include a 1-year limited warranty. For warranty support, please email us at email@example.com.
Warranty Details: OTCPP. warranties its OTCPP products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase, provided that the product is used in a normal environment. No payment will be issued.
This limited warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, accidental damage, or when repairs have been made or attempted by anyone other than OTCPP. No liability on this warranty shall be incurred in the respect to damage or loss occurring during transit to or from the purchaser. This warranty is personal to the original purchaser and is nontransferable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.